The Union World Conference on Lung Health 2023 will be held in person from 15-18 November in Paris, France, at the Palais des Congrès. Pre-conference activities are set to begin on 14 November.
We are glad to learn that you wish to become a volunteer for our conference. Please, kindly complete this form and we will contact you with further details in the coming weeks.
What do we offer?
- Complimentary registration to The Union World Conference on Lung Health 2023 when not on duty, which includes access to sessions where cutting-edge science will be presented, as well as other activities and spaces (Community Connect, Exhibition). Please Note: Travel to Paris and accommodation will not be taken care of by The Union
- International event management experience at a scientific and public health conference reference in the field, with an attendance of thousands of delegates in one of the most renowned venues in Paris.
- International working environment with a multicultural team with a diverse background in conference management and international organisations.
- Meet scientists, public health professionals, advocacy leaders and activists from all over the world for the biggest gathering focused on TB and lung health across the world.
- Volunteers will receive certificate of achievement and/or certificate of conference attendance, conference T-shirts as well as lunch/coffee break on site.
- Meals will be provided to volunteers while on duty.
- Support organisers on site on different tasks: access control, registration support, guiding of and informing delegates, session room assistance, poster session assistance, Community Connect assistance, media relations, etc.
- Volunteer for at least 50% of the time during conference days.
Be part of the team that makes the largest lung health conference in the world happen while at the same time gain valuable experiences, make new friends and enjoy your time.
We need you to make this conference a huge success.
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org